Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Aspie Misery

So, what makes an Aspie sad?  Well, I don't know but I know what makes this Aspie sad.....routine disruption!! 

Yes, I have been royally chewed off this week.   On Saturday, my car decided to break down (again) and another RAC van later and the Corsa is back in the garage.   So far, the mechanic robbers are looking for £600+.  Not going to happen.

Negotiations will be underway tomorrow.  Meanwhile I am getting familiar with a lot of taxi drivers who ferry me back and forth.....buses where I live are hopeless.

And you know, it's not just the misery of a car that doesn't work.  There are so many things banging about my head e.g. lack of money that make me feel crap too.   They just sit at the back of my mind and cause trouble.  No wonder I can't sleep - well, I can if I take a sleep aid but they are only for short term use.  This might be the short term now!

What else makes an Aspie miserable?  Apart from bad spelling (other peoples - not my own...) I am just about to launch into Summer Holiday Hell.  This is not when I have to away on holiday - it's when the children are off school.  Oldest one usually trots of to his dads so that's not an issue and little one goes to an 'out of hours' club.  It's a well run place but it now costs a fortune (thanks Mr Cameron). 

Anything else?  Yes.  A doctors appointment.  A very important one at that.  This is when I finally go and get my referral for a formal DX.  I don't want to go.  I don't want a formal DX but I am going to have to bite the bullet for a number of reasons I will not mention at this time....:)

This is a short one today.

I need some time to panic by myself.


1 comment: